Start learning SketchUp today.

From: SketchUp <followup_at_sketchup.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 15:02:28 -0500 (CDT)

To view this email as a web page, go to the following address: http://get.sketchup.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiT1RsbE9UWXhNMkUwWmpjMyIsInQiOiJDcUhtcGd2RkFVRE0xc2dHMytXRXh0KzgrSS9XditiUFgrczJXVk41dVRlRmdqand4VWhlZ1pPOHdNMHNRWHNUWXBFZGhmRm1nK2hWZ2RKM1cxYytsUVhYRXNnVCtUdHVNNDJPSm5LSDMyeENqUUt1ZkNVZFpQb3RRRGsxbGsvMCJ9

<http://to.sketchup.com/rN0D0J2c0OHJlSC5002a0H0>
Get your degree in Make-ology

Nearly anything is possible in SketchUp—you just have to know where to begin.

We think our Getting Started video series is a great place to start. Or you can learn SketchUp while using it by following our interactive, self-paced tutorials. (Heck — do both!)

 <http://to.sketchup.com/a0202J05aC0l00IJEOScN0H>

Watch a Getting Started Video <http://to.sketchup.com/a0202J05aC0l00IJEOScN0H>

 <http://to.sketchup.com/VlOV200Hc50J200CJNa0RS0>

Try Our Self-Paced Tutorials <http://to.sketchup.com/VlOV200Hc50J200CJNa0RS0>
Would you like to receive SketchUp news, tips, and promotions?

   Click Here Click Here <http://to.sketchup.com/n0C00GK02aSJ0JO0l520HcN>
SketchUp Pro | All the :) you need; none of the :( you don’t.

Upgrade Now <http://to.sketchup.com/ZOSN005LH0002a0lH20JJCc>

 <http://to.sketchup.com/a0202J05aC0l00WJSOScN0H>
 <http://to.sketchup.com/SO0J2H0lJ2N0SC00500caNJ>
 <http://to.sketchup.com/Y0HNc0OS000al022JOC0KJ5>