Important information on Petya Global Ransomware Attack

From: Trend Micro Europe <trendmicrocommunications_at_trendmicro.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 05:10:45 -0500 (CDT)

Attend webinar and learn how to protect your organization.
<http://visit.trendmicro.com/rz0O0D3X2XpWIQC3N04t0X0>
Join ransomware alert webinar > <[[https://resources.trendmicro.com/PetyaRansomware_Reg_EN.html]]>
<[[https://resources.trendmicro.com/PetyaRansomware_Reg_EN.html]]>
A variant of Petya ransomware has affected organizations around the world, and as always Trend Micro is closely monitoring the situation and providing support to ensure everyone has the best possible protection.

To learn more, join our live webinar, Petya Ransomware: Facts and Mitigation <[[https://resources.trendmicro.com/PetyaRansomware_Reg_EN.html]]>, on Friday, June 30 at 10am BST / 11am CET. You’ll hear from Trend Micro’s Jon Clay, Director of Global Threat Communications, as he provides the latest facts and data on this global ransomware outbreak.

In the meantime, read what our experts are saying about the evolving incident on our Security Intelligence blog <http://visit.trendmicro.com/q3DC0X4IWq0QzX23X0NP00t>, and stay up to date <http://visit.trendmicro.com/P020Q4XCWX0NQz0X0IrD3t3> on the latest Petya ransomware developments and how you can stay protected. We will be updating these items as new information comes in, so check back often.

Should you require product support, please contact your regional support team or authorized Trend Micro support representative. For more information on how to get in contact with your regional support team, visit success.trendmicro.com <http://visit.trendmicro.com/E2X0C4NsXRI0Q0tD3X0zW03> and select "Contact Support."

Regards,

Trend Micro
trendmicro.co.uk <http://visit.trendmicro.com/eQ2ISD03040XCX0tz3tWN0X>   |   Privacy Statement <http://visit.trendmicro.com/p0z00C23uD0t4TQXXW0NIX3>   |  Unsubscribe from Email Communication <[[https://resources.trendmicro.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiT1RRd01Ea3pZV0UyWWpnNCIsInQiOiI3OXJWWkxTcWwzeTQ1emdCNFdOaXVxUm51TzJVMkl0emhvY283U3ptRFRVaTJ1M1k0SXVtOUVGQ2Fudnl2QmxMQjVsbHVRTnJJWFFpVHJEaC9rSTNzYjI1SEhmQytiemxPcFJrV2Q5bWtleHFOMXpWOW5hLzArclJrTHVIZ04zTiJ9]]>

Trend Micro Inc.

2 Kingdom Street

London W2 6BD

United Kingdom

©2017 Trend Micro Incorporated. All rights reserved. Trend Micro and the Trend Micro t-ball logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Trend Micro Incorporated. All other company and/or product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their owners. Information contained in this document is subject to change without notice.