Restricted account access - NatWest plc.

From: NatWest. <nst_at_natty.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 04:50:52 -0400

 Dear Customer,

 We noticed some unusual activity in your NatWest account. To help protect you, we've temporarily blocked your account.

 Why are you seeing this?
 Due to possible errors, Your account violates our Terms of Service.

 How can you unblock your account?
 The fastest way to unblock your NatWest account is to verify your account.

  If you haven't setup a mobile phone in your account, please contact Customer Support.

 Yours sincerely,

 Managing Director of Digital

             The Mobile Banking app is available to Online Banking customers with a mainland UK mobile number starting 07. To pay friends and family with your Mobile Banking app just set up and make your first payment to each new payee in Online Banking beforehand.

 Customers with hearing or speech impairments can contact us by Minicom.
 About this Email

 This email is confidential and intended for the addressee only. Please delete if that is not you.

 This is a service message designed to keep you informed of important information associated with your account.

 Please do not reply to this email as the address is not monitored. Visit our Support Centre if you have any queries and we’ll be happy to help.

   Important Security Information

 To help you identify our email and as an extra security measure the second half of your postcode is shown at the top. If you have not provided us with this information or you have changed address please contact your local branch to update your details.

 NatWest will NEVER ask for your full PIN or Password when identifying you on the phone or online, and willNEVER ask for Card Reader codes on the phone or when logging in.

 Fraudsters may claim to be the bank to try and access security information. If you receive a call or email from NatWest that you are suspicious about, cease the call immediately, or forward the email tophishing_at_natwest.com. Visit natwest.com/security for more information and advice.

 National Westminster Bank Plc, Registered in England and Wales No. 929027. Registered Office: 135 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3UR.

 Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.