You forgot how much you want to buy this!

From: Hyperion <hyperionstore.com_at_ghostmonitormail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 09:53:28 +0000
Oops... Was there a problem checking out?
Complete Your checkout! We know how much you love these stuff. Don’t let them go!
You forgot how much you want to buy this!
Dear Customer!

This is your last chance to pick up where you left off. We know how much you want this, so we send this friendly reminder: Your cart will be emptied in 48 hours and your deal will be gone forever.
Act now, complete your purchase!

You left these items in your cart. Still want it?

Product description Price Quantity Total
Hyperion Running Mask (Giveaway) - Black
Hyperion Running Mask (Giveaway) - Black $0 5 $0
Total: $0
Complete My Checkout

Don’t wait until your cart expires. You have 48 hours to pick up where you left off on the original price. But it’s not too late! Click here to complete your purchase.
Thanks for shopping,
The Hyperion Team