IMPORTANT: as per your request…

From: Garrett Strong <garrett_at_makemoneywelding.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 12:59:13 -0400

Hey Unone,

This is Garrett from MakeMoneyWelding.com.

It seems like the free video trainings I’ve been sharing with you guys over the last few days have become REALLY popular because I’ve received a huge amount of requests to go into much more detail about welding joints, positions, and fabrication.

==> Well, here's my answer to those requests: Everything I Know About MIG Welding [ http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=B5O3b&m=3rbnd_01hM._bSj&b=ljhfDUep5aQADwdqNa3RRA ]

Don't miss this video because it might easily inspire you forever!

Here's the link again ==> Everything I Know About MIG Welding [ http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=B5O3b&m=3rbnd_01hM._bSj&b=ljhfDUep5aQADwdqNa3RRA ]

Regards,
Garrett Strong

P.S. 90 Minute MIG Mastery opens in (count it)... two days. There are only 100 spots available, and once the doors close you'll be locked out for good.
4600 Monterey Oaks Blvd #2211, Austin, TX 78749, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TMzMnOysbLRs7AyMHBycbLRmtEysrAyM7Gyc