Payment CANCELLED!

From: Garrett Strong <garrett_at_makemoneywelding.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 13:00:01 -0400

Hey Unone,

This is Garrett Strong from MakeMoneyWelding.

Finally, all copies of 90 Minute MIG Mastery have been sold out!

Unfortunately, the credit card payments from 3 customers have been declined, so that means that I still have 3 copies available.

Since I have 3 copies available, I would much rather give them away at a HUGE discount than to have them go unfilled, so I want to offer you the chance to grab one of these copies at an incredible discount: from $97 down to $37.

Simply enter coupon code "37Now" on the checkout page.

==> Here's the link: Get 60% Off "90 Minute MIG Mastery [ http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=B5O3b&m=44Mo.V.yHz._bSj&b=w2cilRnqYlPGeiKL.6XieA ]

"IMPORTANT: By the way, there's nothing missing here: You'll get the same access just like my other customers who paid full price got, so you do indeed get the full package!

Regards,
Garrett

P.S. Act fast because these 3 copies will go fast.

==> Here's the link: Get 60% Off "90 Minute MIG Mastery [ http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=B5O3b&m=44Mo.V.yHz._bSj&b=w2cilRnqYlPGeiKL.6XieA ]

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
4600 Monterey Oaks Blvd #2211, Austin, TX 78749, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TMzMnOysbLRs7AyMHBycbLRmtIxsrMwM7KyM