Downright Disgusting...

From: Garrett Strong <garrett_at_makemoneywelding.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 13:34:52 -0400

Hi Unone

I just got off the phone with a new customer of 90 Minute MIG Mastery, and he was complaining to me about the lack of training he received from a different MIG welding course he paid $199 for.

I won't name names, but there are competitors out there who don't deliver 1/10th of what my course delivers.

Here's the email he wrote me before we spoke.

"Hey Garrett,

Very good course! I had taken another on-line welding course that I paid $199 for, and got nothing but frustration out of it. I was just about to give up and sell my MIG welder on craigslist when I came across your course. After watching your promo videos and reading the reviews, I figured I would give it a shot. It was money well spent! Your simplistic approach and "behind the lens" videos taught me what I needed to do. I watched the videos over a two day span, and went out to the garage to practice and was laying down some impressive beads. What you teach and how you teach it, just makes sense. Instead of selling my MIG welder, I am now looking forward to making projects. Wish I would have found you earlier! Thank-you!!"

If you're interested in joining 9,387 members who are now MIG welding with success, fast, then join 90 Minute MIG Mastery. Click the link below now.

=> Join 90 Minute MIG Mastery Now

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=5ngAb&m=3rTucKDQQA._bSj&b=96.MUGLAYpi3LuxKWmsdcg

To your success,
Garrett Strong
makemoneywelding.com

P.S. Get 50% Off when you enter coupon code Half Off
4600 Monterey Oaks Blvd #2211, Austin, TX 78749, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TMzMnOysbLRs7CycbGzMnLRmtEwcjBycLOyc