Your LAST CHANCE!

From: Garrett Strong <garrett_at_makemoneywelding.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 13:27:06 -0400

Hey Unone,

This is Garrett from MakeMoneyWelding.com.

Just a quick message to let you know that as I type these lines, there are only 3 spots left to get in on 90 Minute MIG Mastery.

At the current sales rate, they should be gone by tomorrow morning, so if you want to secure your copy of 90 Minute MIG Mastery you really need to place your order today… Otherwise I won’t be able to guarantee that there’ll be a spot left for you.

==> Last units: Click here to secure one of the last copies of 90 Minute MIG Mastery

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=5ngAb&m=3rvJrqzFHz._bSj&b=k1dy7tDNBpz5b4FWe1SvMg

Regards,
Garrett Strong

P.S. Get 50% Off when you enter coupon code Half Off

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
4600 Monterey Oaks Blvd #2211, Austin, TX 78749, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TMzMnOysbLRs7CycbGzMnLRmtIxsrMwM7Cyc