Thank YOU… and congratulations!

From: Garrett Strong <garrett_at_makemoneywelding.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 13:27:47 -0400

Hey Unone,

This is Garrett from Your MakeMoneyWelding.com.

I just wated to thank everybody for the warm emails and comments I’ve received through the launch of 90 Minute MIG Mastery.

And to all of you who have signed up as a member: congratulations! You will see in no time how utterly powerful 90 Minute MIG Mastery is… you’ll be totally blown away by the results :)

And for all of you who have not signed up yet: I'm closing the doors tonight at midnight so… yup, you don’t have much time to jump on board before the boat sails away without you!

==> Last spots: Click here to secure one of the last spots of 90 Minute MIG Mastery

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=5ngAb&m=46BipU0WHz._bSj&b=dA.qEXMg6vSuBzda2pnEkQ

Trust me, you won’t regret taking me up on this offer!

Regards,
Garrett

P.S. Get 50% Off when you enter coupon code Half Off

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
4600 Monterey Oaks Blvd #2211, Austin, TX 78749, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TMzMnOysbLRs7CycbGzMnLRmtIxsrMwM7KwM