RE:Hello Dear

From: HILDA DAVIS <office_at_sonadezi.com.vn>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 11:33:14 -0500

Dear in Christ.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow
in my heart. I am (Mrs.) Hilda Davis a widow to late Dr Martin Walker,
I am 56 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all
indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that
I won't live more than 2 months asi according to my doctors.

I have some Huge funds I inherited from my late loving husband Dr Martin
Walker, which he deposited in a Bank I need a very honest and God fearing
person that can use these funds for Charity work, helping the Less
Privileges, and 30% of this money will be for your time and effort, while
70% goes to charities.less-privileged and ETC I look forward to your prompt
reply for more
details.

Yours sincerely
Mrs. Hilda Davis