Invoice Payment Transaction: You sent a payment of $15.00 USD to Google

From: PayPal Policy <no-replymailaccountreportactivitylocked79_at_manageaccountaspx-intl.business>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 00:20:45 -0800 (PST)
28-January-2018 05:15:31 GMT-07:00
Transaction ID: HLDFD8934NK3SDHU348SMSGL

You sent a payment of $15.00 USD to Google.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant
Google
https://support.google.com/play
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Google Play Gift Card
$5.00 USD 3 $15.00 USD
Subtotal $15.00 USD
Total $15.00 USD
Payment $15.00 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as 'PAYPAL *GOOGLE PLAY'

Invoice ID: EUJSAD8723JS7DH23A7GSG

This Isn't you ? Resolve Now

Issues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

Questions? Go to the Help Center at www.paypal.com/help.

This email was sent to our costumer for the ongoing support and maintenance of your account. To manage your communication preferences, please visit our Preference Centre.

Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, visit our Help Centre by clicking "Help" located on any PayPal page or email.

PayPal is committed to your privacy, learn more about our privacy policy.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

Copyright © 2018 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal Email ID PP216 - CH7236787h239jk