Good printer to choose for your printing job

From: <printingcenter9_at_126.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 13:17:55 +0800

Dear sir or madam,

How’s everything going?

We owe your name and address to the international commercial
counselor, maybe we can offer

printing service for you, and a friendly long-term partnership is
expected to be built between
us.

As you know, quality is the life of a company. On the basic of the
concept of customer first, H&C

Printing Center spares no effort to cater for different need of our
clients, and continually perfect

our products.

Our quality goods, first-class services and very competitive prices
have won us a good reputation;

all of these help us maintain a friendly partnership with many
corporations all over the
world.

Here’s our information for your
reference.

1. Business scope: we
offer the printing of catalogues, periodical magazines, brochures, flyers,

children’s books, calendars, stickers
etc.

2. What we can offer: low price, high quality, and professional
service and fast logistic…

3. Our advantage: Our printing price is up to 35% lower than the
cost of your local printers.

Product best in quality and low in price isn’t your pursuit? All you
need is here in H&C. If you need our

service, please feel free to write back and kindly offer the
specification to us, so we’ll give a competitive

quotation to you.

Your early reply is
appreciated.

Kind regards