Webinar invitation: Virtual Patching - protection against vulnerabilities and Zero-Day threats

From: Trend Micro <biuro_at_trendmicro.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 05:01:41 -0500 (CDT)

Dear none

Robin Bay
Sales Engineer, Trend Micro

Best regards,

Trend Micro

Forward to a friend! <[[http://visit.trendmicro.com/v/GdX0Dc30Iaz9C0XW0430NQt]]>
12.04.2018, 11:00 CET
 Virtual Patching - protection against vulnerabilities and Zero-Day threats

REGISTER <http://visit.trendmicro.com/dc/4NMKWQ37_z7NF-YeMGvZXvQX4Vrd28gsnl2V9ImbaBeT3yw23-JDo5csi0MPetYJ3emcXEy6oVxOynKZTTi42XWmd80G6g7iFxqgNWKq-wM=/wXIDQzXCW0030NdZ40t3Z0b>
Home <http://visit.trendmicro.com/jt1X0d3WC40zI3NQDX00c00> | Blogs <http://visit.trendmicro.com/b0003XXWcC14DNd2030tIzQ> | For Business <http://visit.trendmicro.com/FdIXW00233C4N3ct000DXQz> | Threat Research <http://visit.trendmicro.com/T4QCc0N0d003IX334WztXD0> | Support <http://visit.trendmicro.com/I0d44CI0WzN5QX3t0c0XD03>
 | Contact Us <http://visit.trendmicro.com/SX0D3X0IW4z0QCN3d00ct65>

Unsubscribe from Email Communication. <[[https://resources.trendmicro.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTURGaE9ETm1NVFk1TnpoaSIsInQiOiJ5ZncvRmdoem5SbXluN3I1eTAyMFZMUE9mQ1RtWkJXN3BLTlJwUTFQb0RVdFNsK1lyK0NmVktqM0tmRDFYUlp1VjNmLy9QOFYzV1RkckxrYmRCZmxtcFhGOGRaWkhNR25vWDhub0NvelpLYmhXQXhpSUlhaURBelFOaXdHSHNmYyJ9]]> Trend Micro respects your privacy <http://visit.trendmicro.com/P030Q4XCWX0N6z0c0I7Ddt3>.

Trend Micro Inc.
 2 Kingdom Street
 London W2 6BD

 Copyright © 2016 Trend Micro Incorporated. All rights reserved. Trend Micro and the Trend Micro t-ball logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Trend Micro Incorporated. All other company and/or product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their owners. Information contained in this document is subject to change without notice.