Updates to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use

From: SurveyMonkey <surveymonkey_at_go.surveymonkey.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 21:40:04 -0700
SurveyMonkey

At SurveyMonkey, we value privacy and transparency, so we wanted to let you know about some changes we’re making to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use that will go into effect on May 15, 2018.

Here’s a quick summary of the updates:

We created a new Legal Center to make it easy for you to find legal and privacy information.
We added a Privacy Basics page with a snapshot of how we handle personal information and data.
We added a detailed description of our security practices with data processing terms that explain how customers can audit our security.
We consolidated Wufoo’s Terms of Use into SurveyMonkey’s Terms of Use.
In preparation for upcoming changes to data protection laws in Europe, we added information in our Help Center on how to exercise rights around your data and how to control the use of your personal information through our services. We also explained how we can help you with data requests you might receive from respondents.
We included information on how we use machine learning technology to provide customers with more accurate analysis of their data as well as how we use cookies and other tracking technologies to personalize the information you receive from us.
We explain how we use aggregated respondent data to identify trends and improve our products and services.
We added details on how we work with trusted partners and online sources to improve the quality of personal information we have about users, understand how users interact with our site, and understand the types of services our users are interested in.

Thanks for using SurveyMonkey.

The SurveyMonkey Team

This e-mail was sent to none123_at_none.hu. You received this email because you signed up for a SurveyMonkey account.

Unsubscribe | Privacy | Help | View in browser

© 2018 SurveyMonkey Europe UC, 2 Shelbourne Buildings, 2nd Floor, Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland.