Your PayPal account has been suspended

From: PayPal <PayPal_at_security.center>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 06:26:04 +0300

  Your PayPal account has been suspended

Hello none_at_none.hu. Your PayPal account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the PayPal Community.
 You won't be able to use PayPal in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.
 To restore your account please confirm your account information
 Verify now
 Regards,

PayPal Customer Service

PayPal Document ID: 57486337004
  PayPal is committed to your privacy. Read our <A P .< ?>