Challenging Adobe with a new vision of document productivity

From: Stephen O'Riordan <stephen.oriordan_at_e.gonitro.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 07:01:56 -0600

RE: your company's lapsed Nitro licenses

At Nitro, we strive to keep you updated on the latest research and expert insights about document management and productivity. I think this new report is worth a look.

In
http://click.e.gonitro.com/?qs=202ad044977477f6fbddd7040e69dfcfa383daa7643f544c5377df2763c98f67778e4d899358765fd552ea50ed7ce0ab
451 Research's latest report , "Nitro Challenges Adobe with Its Vision of a Document Productivity Platform," principal analysts Melissa Incera and Chris Marsh address the importance of investing in a "smart document" platform.With a modern solution, you can automate daily workflows to improve document agility and enhance the employee experience.

Check out the full report
http://click.e.gonitro.com/?qs=202ad044977477f6fbddd7040e69dfcfa383daa7643f544c5377df2763c98f67778e4d899358765fd552ea50ed7ce0ab
here , and let me know if you have any comments or questions. I'd also love to hear if there is anything more we can do to enhance how your organization works with PDFs.

Enjoy,

 The Nitro Team

 www.gonitro.com

http://click.e.gonitro.com/?qs=202ad044977477f6a094e5148970c1de141a65d0312a41cc97474e1ecec61aa7c0e8d5f1506b46faae18e7b1979931a5

Smarter Documents for Everyone&trade;

 Trusted by over half of the Fortune 500.

http://click.e.gonitro.com/?qs=202ad044977477f6735607c899486749d14c4c2d0b66c92ae17b4c3ffd2c1163aaf43642e40248cf08b684d08007c018
See why.

P.S. - If you're not interested, let me know

http://click.e.gonitro.com/unsub_center.aspx?qs=4edbfdb6c9ad42d80ef01e6828bb4ae81d2d90817c44da258b351bb8ff862d1b0703decb6ac5d05dd7e1b9afb370ce58bebd05e1cefeade737c5e90fa5fe6f6e
here or
http://click.e.gonitro.com/?qs=202ad044977477f63cd5c8fb778b584abfdd32c9da00f96853fb9d7f95dc8ba5088c2ad9b0cb1e03d4eac29622e98113
here , and I won't email you about this again.