Big Announcement! ♫

From: TuneBoost.net <news_at_tuneboost.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 08:40:00 +0200

HelloNew rewards and new features!

[ ]( http://303oc.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/s4uUcC52WcVZfNW_yyBoikPKcoblXaCa17WmJqx5ZqbfkkbgFeP3lKdRQxZOTfMwBcUSuGkNkURtMVYVuqpdhgl0rk-RBjBy-USHgDBVqn8AKXuS4tJE )
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear TuneBoost users,

Sending emails is something we do very rarely, but here is a big announcement!

We heard your voices and implemented new features that will make your life on TuneBoost easier!
  Feature #1
We have updated our reward system which you will be able to claim whenever you feel ready for it! Here, what we offer is a monetary reward along with SoundCloud promotion and SoundCloud growth, related to the amount of the downloads you are making on your tracks via TuneBoost. For those who already have claimed their reward, check your PayPal, you should have received it!   [ Claim your reward ]( http://303oc.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/XXk5W1gmhyHI4TbVA17PfXUte4r8PoTKv9QM4Ozhm9Wkifoehd60wE1JdWnJU0w0qbUf6xXCBHE5BKq5rhQLbnrU-H18B5YyMEsx3_y3c9SPA2EaURWP )

  Feature #2

We have added a "Download" button which makes life easier for those who like to have a fully organized email list by just clicking on one button and receiving a .csv file with name and email of all your downloaders.

  [ Collect your emails ]( http://303oc.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/O2zgCchi_k2zRKZaPZV9YhnF-YD5y8Vbpku_bYZ6G43SeaLbqXMxXgRaC66NVNfhipwj6FmJOfGzq0m1rNUYPG9-s5v6Ft-KTU0g4naTNc_bv0jZRxMI )

Feature #3
Whenever someone is redirected on your TuneBoost download link, she/he will be able to stream the file from a SoundCloud player!

We are currently working on exciting stuff and will be ready to unleash the full power of TuneBoost in the near future!

A huge thank you for believing in TuneBoost and for using our service!

If you have ideas or complaints, feel free to contact us here: [ contact_at_tuneboost.net ]( mailto:contact_at_tuneboost.net?subject=Re%3A%20Big%20Announcement ).

Kind Regards,

Your TuneBoost Team

TuneBoost.net
contact_at_tuneboost.net
[ ]( http://303oc.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/ee9UeeVXzntbLQbmaqzEUmXT2Ne3i6l31lcwjMUiK8I4oUdM2jeOTN4VyQryhamybYJE8Ojbv6h0P23XT0J3SqCmCqG6iKHyovUWKF41S-HMaUlF7jxE )
[ ]( http://303oc.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/exqSw3DVUO1BvbrF7ALNAH4jjsFe8zvZDoQ71whgzyIopN_hq7HoEjbCS85Sr8OrYDi_7n-CsukndTH2w4A0KcAVeDH_GzxnewXUi1XsmQnQaB_ySRNV )
[ ]( http://303oc.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/BBdmPxdN90Ssc_BHgsSZ33ALRetRfRZEPcANnWkkuXp4fDIAKI1t3_5tGeZURROTl-TGx9QoZUUPvtKgtcUEKFpy_iCCTg7foKQrlQaGiKmbUFX_Uh4s )

TuneBoost is a free gateway service for Producers, Record Labels and Music Networks who use SoundCloud, Spotify and YouTube.

This email was sent to none_at_none.hu.
You received this email because you are registered on TuneBoost.net.