HELLO DEAR

From: Ms Angela Aneke <webmaster_at_time-creators.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 21:40:42 -0000
Good Morning Please our financial breakthrough has arrived. One of our investor that died on Tuesday August 16, 2005 in a plane crash in Venezuela has come to the limelight in our bank because since 2005 that he died his portfolio worth 24, millions Pounds has not touch because no name next-of-kin was found in his bio-data form, if you are familiar with Investment Banking affairs those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity with some levels of detachment from conventional processes as they operates their accounts with numbers, pin and codes for the avoidance of scrutiny as they follow their investment with portfolio monitoring tools to track their account's gains and losses so when they die their investment die with them as mostly their families know not about the investment. Now this investment has generated a huge accrued interest to the amount of 1.9 Million British Pounds because he was operating a domiciliary pounds account hence the bank management authorized my office! as the Associate Professor of Acc Yours Sincerely, Ms Angela Aneke Managing Director / Associate Professor of Accounting & Finance Investment/Private Banking Division Citi Bank Côte d'Ivoire Phone: +225 88 24 9997 angelangelaanekeonline_at_hotmail.com Address: 01 Bp 3698 Abidjan 01 Received on Tue May 22 2018 - 10:26:08 CEST