The true blockers to a “paperless office”

From: Stephen O'Riordan <stephen.oriordan_at_e.gonitro.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 07:32:04 -0600

RE: your company's lapsed Nitro licenses

People have been talking about the paperless office for 43 years. 43 years! But the fact is that we still spend a significant amount of time and money on printing and manually routing documents to key stakeholders throughout the organization.

As a Nitro customer, you understand the benefit of having the right digital tools at your fingertips. Yet truly delivering on the promise of a fully digital workplace means enabling your entire organization, not just a lucky few, with the right tools.

To help you get started, our team has put together a
http://click.e.gonitro.com/?qs=0ac630891cfa53077423b9e1fd3dc28b9b66e3b9a5522913bb0835e667ec5bee01c9825188e23c07a404b374906c3448
short eBook that outlines key reasons why it's important to empower your entire organization with strategic digital tools. Filled with surprising statistics and simple, practical steps, this guide can help you achieve your digital goals.

Thanks,

The Nitro Team

www.gonitro.com

http://click.e.gonitro.com/?qs=0ac630891cfa5307a454cee97f320bfc982129326649103bc562630ef5117be30e93a2cb07a1619eb75c921cffed4067

Smarter Documents for Everyone&trade;

 Trusted by over half of the Fortune 500.

http://click.e.gonitro.com/?qs=0ac630891cfa5307119427485424fa37620014f4507073c0c6110a521e879c219a8d550c2683ac33a08d0cd984624449
See why.

P.S. - If you're not interested, let me know

http://click.e.gonitro.com/unsub_center.aspx?qs=4edbfdb6c9ad42d80ef01e6828bb4ae8a9f035c58b06372ca8cefbea2e50b648f6108a85371b6f0c8a06be0e502a70209a93b57edc86a8e60a8900867ac15ffe
here or
http://click.e.gonitro.com/?qs=0ac630891cfa5307509bc0363922ce6ce966d08dfc8be229c96e60f80338c408a257d2854d6d893ac2345e2774259a4c
here , and I won't email you about this again.