Your Privacy Matters

From: Zinio Digital Magazines <zinio_at_discover.zinio.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 12:27:15 -0700

Zinio

Your Privacy Matters

We believe you should always know what data we collect from you and how we use it.

We also believe that you should have meaningful control over both.

As part of our ongoing commitment to transparency, and to comply with the new EU data protection laws that take effect on the 25th of May, we have updated Zinio's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. We want to empower you to make the best decisions about the information that you share with us.

You should read our new policy and terms in full, but here is some information you can expect to see in the updated policies:

  • Why we process personal data
  • Legal grounds for processing personal data
  • Data privacy user rights and how to exercise them
  • How to contact Zinio about data privacy

Want to read the full policy? Check it out here.

By continuing to use our services, or by visiting any of our websites or apps, you acknowledge and agree to our updated Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Note: This email is a required legal notice; it is not a marketing or promotional email. That is why this email does not contain an unsubscribe link and why you are receiving this email even though you may have unsubscribed from Zinio marketing emails.

Thank you for your trust and for being part of the Zinio Community!

The Zinio Security Team