Elisabeth, 34 y.o., 170/54. The young wealthy woman, looking for a decent man!

From: Elisabeth, 34 y.o. <ozhyjnz_at_bestwill.eu>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 22:07:39 +0300

The young wealthy woman, looking for a decent man! Elisabeth, 34 y.o., 170/54 The profile of the user &gt; I am looking for an intelligent DECENT MAN, a real connoisseur of female beauty. I want to catch the hungry glances of my man and to be happy, relax together, enjoy our lives. I'm financially secure, I can be the sponsor in our relationship. Am easy to communicate, funny, respect private life and personal views on life. Men having all sorts of difficulties or wives, please don't waste the time of mine and yours. My life and the Facebook page &gt; **You have received this message because you are registered on the Dating website since 12.06.2016. This profile is suitable for the conditions of your search. Please let us know if you have already found your soul mate and we will not disturb you again.

molyj.jpeg
(image/jpeg attachment: molyj.jpeg)