Water Your Plants with Postman Monitors!

From: The Postman Team <thepostmanteam_at_getpostman.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 12:08:46 -0500 (CDT)

You may already know how to use Postman to monitor the health of your APIs, but did you know you can also use Postman to help schedule a daily task? Our Dev Evangelist found a creative way to set up Postman Monitors to water her frequently-forgotten plants.

If you're wondering how she did this—or you want to try yourself, visit our blog and click the Run in Postman button to import the sample collection and environment directly into your Postman app!
© 2018 Postman Inc., All Rights Reserved.
595 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 <http://go.getpostman.com/wMjDG5hUD0000A3U10i0r0g>
Click to unsubscribe <[[https://pages.getpostman.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiT1Rka1pqZzNPRGt5T1dKaSIsInQiOiJZWGM1VHZ2Y05YejA4SnZTK2s0TVpSOHhRZW01cm1XYW94dHo3cGtmT1h0bjlPeDBWTG83S2pBQ2hFSDFaNWI4ejF4Y1l4ZzV4anhKODZheDEwZXNkRGNnSVNkVmR3bmRRNE93MVpFVjNQMEFWbytGNTZXb2pXTEpOYzIvMlI5MCJ9]]> from these emails.