Make Money Using Postman and Bitcoin!

From: The Postman Team <thepostmanteam_at_getpostman.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 12:08:59 -0500 (CDT)

If you’ve already saved one or more requests to a collection, you’re ready to explore more advanced Postman features! Try chaining requests together to set up a Bitcoin tracker. We’ve made it easy for you—simply click the Run in Postman button to import our Bitcoin collection and environment directly into your Postman app!
© 2018 Postman Inc., All Rights Reserved.
595 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 <http://go.getpostman.com/uOG100jM5D0h0v00uAiUD30>
Click to unsubscribe <[[https://pages.getpostman.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTWpjMk16RTFNMkkzWldJNSIsInQiOiJFZlhzM3A3OUMxWnlsSHN1MkNhTHo1VE5wcmNIOHJNTjhzcUpPV21lUE1rbVF0cFdmY1E2TVB1Q1hVLzFrQ2d1MWxnVFp1OStMakVsbFZyMkFjeTJlL0dpcUhxVjdMSFFzRlBVUDFXcis2Vk5EMHcweS9jY0REdXZmQVZQZVl4eCJ9]]> from these emails.