See Our Shopping Events for this week win $91

From: Ray-Ban SUNGLASSES <no-reply_at_v143.mkbagsonsale.com>
Date: 26 Jul 2018 18:34:04 +0800
RayBan_at_Sunglasses
Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser .Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe instantly .
Ray-Ban Sunglasses
Sunglasses WATCHES ACCESSORIES GIFTS NEW ARRIVALS
PRE-July SALE!
July sale
Over 100's of styles
SALE
90
%
OFF
  EVERYTHING
From Top100 Free Gifts
SHOP NOW

Our promises:

- Free delivery and returns with no minimum spend
- 100 days to return or exchange an item
- Same-day dispatch for orders placed before 7 Days.*
- Complete security with 100% secure order processing
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority

*Twenty-four hours a day, dependent upon payment validation
*See terms and conditions

Copyright © 2009-2018 Ray-Ban Outlet Store. All Rights Reserved.
span> Received on Sat Jul 28 2018 - 18:53:53 CEST