Everything You Need to Know, About Every API You Need to Know!

From: The Postman Team <thepostmanteam_at_getpostman.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 12:10:41 -0500 (CDT)

Every API listed in our network is created by the API's publisher and includes a complete Postman Collection with all of the necessary requests, documentation, mocks, and tests.
Anyone can download these collections directly from our network into their free instance of Postman, and start working with the API immediately in just a few clicks!
© 2018 Postman Inc., All Rights Reserved.
595 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 <http://go.getpostman.com/s0tB1D30jMGh0U0i5A00h0D>
Click to unsubscribe <[[https://pages.getpostman.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWVdNNFpUQXpOemRtTURNeiIsInQiOiJNNVdlY0wrQUQ1Si9haWllQjlHNk9EZm9CV0cxRmQyVTlLK0RpK0E1MXRJMXQ4WmJSTU9tZnVRY2ZUYkIvbjcyT2lYbWtLQVJEM3hGbW1aMmphM0k1ZGVueUV4eEhXNXNTMUxJaDMyMTlEQTEzaUNWWndiY0dSeDM5TEY0c216YSJ9]]> from these emails.