Moving into a new apartment? Renters & Home insurance from $5/month

From: Lemonade Insurance <Lemonade_at_a2.vi2software.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2018 10:47:24 -0400
Protect your stuff from $5/month

Lemonade Insurance Company is a property and casualty insurance company that is transforming the very business model of insurance. By injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both, we’re creating an insurance experience that is fast, affordable, and hassle free. Unlike any other insurance company, we gain nothing by delaying or denying claims (we take a flat fee!), so we handle and pay as many claims instantly as possible.