Re: [#1398448] Support

From: FlirtLocal.com <support_at_flirtlocal.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 22:20:52 +0000

Dear user, This option is not available at the moment however I've forwarded your suggestion to our quality team so it might be implemented in the near future.

  You can also try finding the person you want by using our 'Search' menu and filling in the exact data of the person you want to find (gender, age, location, with/without photos). Afterwards you just browse through the results until you find the user you are looking for. Best regards, FlirtLocal.com Support Team

         On Thu, 30 Aug at 9:58 PM