Confirmation yFiles for HTML Complete 2.1 Evaluation Request

From: yWorks Evaluation Service <eval_at_yworks.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 12:32:48 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Mr. Melinda,

Thank you very much for your interest in our product yFiles for HTML Complete 2.1.

We will process your evaluation request within the next workday.
Please make sure download information or further inquiries from eval_at_yworks.com will not be caught by your spam filter.

Best regards,
yWorks Evaluation Service.

--
yWorks GmbH