yFiles for HTML Complete 2.1 Evaluation Request

From: yWorks Evaluation Service <eval_at_yworks.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 16:10:06 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Mr. Melinda,

Thank you for your interest in yFiles for HTML Complete 2.1.

Please note that processing of your evaluation request is delayed due to at
least one of the following reasons:
- the entry given for "Company or Institution" is a provider of free email
  services, like, e.g., Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.
- the entry given for "Company or Institution" cannot be verified to belong
  to an existing company or institution
- your email address does not seem to be associated with the entry given for
  "Company or Institution"

In order to be able to resume processing of your request, we would like to ask
you for an email address that does not fulfill any of the above conditions.

Please understand that we cannot send an evaluation version of our product
based on the information currently available.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Regards,
yWorks Evaluation Service

--