4 FREE Welding Videos - You Might Have Missed These

From: Garrett Strong <garrett_at_makemoneywelding.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 10:30:02 -0400

Hi Unone

We are in the process of redesigning our site and member access.

In the meantime, you can view 4 FREE welding videos that you
might have missed.

ACCESS THEM ALL HERE

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=5ngAb&m=3n5AJHEMI0._bSj&b=faNbEKOVqWqKQR_Y2giFTw

Let us know what you think of the new pages too,
and your email will be entered to win $100 CASH!

We draw for winners on the 1st of Every Month.

View the Videos Today

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=5ngAb&m=3n5AJHEMI0._bSj&b=faNbEKOVqWqKQR_Y2giFTw

Have a great day,
WeldGuru Team
4600 Monterey Oaks Blvd #2211, Austin, TX 78749, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options, visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TMzMnOysbLRs7CycbGzMnLRGtCyMDEzsTAwM