none - csalad

From: <no-reply_at_islamoradaguide.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 00:11:59 +0300

Greetings!
I have your password - csalad
I hacked your PC through porno website which you visited some time ago with tro jan.
I've video of you masturbating from webcam.
I've your entire personal data, contacts and friends lists.
It will undoubtedly be complete disgrace/life ruine.
BTC Purse: 1Abx4ytuJ2Mb5HtuCpbUuUuJ1q8cdrXXYT

After payment is made, all of your personal data will be deleted automatically.
You've twenty four hours, I am aware you just read this email, clock is ticking.
Best wishes!