You’ve Been Chosen for Inclusion with Who’s Who

From: Marissa Ross <Marissa.Ross_at_a5.vi2software.com>
Date: 28 Oct 2018 18:42:26 -0400
Professional Who's Who-Bio
Can't view this email correctly? Visit Here for more details on this content.

Dear Valued Candidate,
It's my pleasure to inform you that you have been nominated for inclusion in the 2018 Professional Who's Who Network. America’s most respected networking and personal branding organization.
Professional Who's Who members are among the country's most accomplished men and women in virtually every industry and profession. All members gain access to exclusive networking forums, personal branding tools, national business exposure and so much more...

There is No Cost To Be Included! Click here to learn more>>

Visit the link above to secure your place in our network. Join now and your profile will be highlighted among thousands of nearly 400,000 like-minded professionals across the country.
On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievements and welcome you to the Who's Who Community.
Sincerely,
Marissa Ross
Membership Coordinator
Professional Who’s Who

The above is an advertisement sent by Executive Leads Inc. 626 RXR Plaza Uniondale, NY 11556 If you wish to unsubscribe from all future Executive Leads mailings, please Click Here

© 2018 Professionals Who's Who, Inc. All rights reserved.