Act Now:Shopping Here and Enjoy The New Arrival 2018 Awesome BlackFriday Shopping Carnival! win $83

From: PANDORA JEWELRY <no-reply_at_n200.nice.com>
Date: 5 Nov 2018 10:13:45 +0800
Ray.Ban
Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.
Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe instantly.
Pandroa
SHOP BRAND COLLECTIONS PRESS SROCKISTS
TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 90% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE OF $100 OR MORE
TAKE AN ADDITIONAL
90% OFF
YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE OF $100 OR MORE
COUPON CODE
FRM10

HURRY & HAUL NOW!NOW THROUGH THIS YEAR.
THE NEW CHROMANCE LENS FOR EYES THAT LOVE COLOR
The Chromance lens calibrates the light to make the color spectrum brighter and clearer.
SHOP NOW
ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEW TREND IN THIS YEAR?
SHOP NOW >

PLEASE NOTE:
Please add our email address to your mailing list so that we can send different surprises to you and make sure that you can receive news regularly from us. Thank you for reading this letter .
Copyright © 2009-2017 PANDORA JEWELRY OUTLET STORE All Rights Reserved.