Save on our Best Selling Thanksgiving Day Gifts!

From: PANDORA-JEWELLRY <vip_at_92jpg.com>
Date: 14 Nov 2018 15:56:11 +0800
Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser .Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe instantly .
Hurry before it's too late.
Perfect presents,
glam gifts &stylish
stocking stuffers.
Ends at midnight!
THANKSGIVING
Sale
9 0
%
S E
A L
OFF
  >>  S H O P  T H E  S A L E  <<

Our promises:

- Free delivery and returns with no minimum spend
- 100 days to return or exchange an item
- Same-day dispatch for orders placed before 7 Days.*
- Complete security with 100% secure order processing
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority

*Twenty-four hours a day, dependent upon payment validation
*See terms and conditions

Copyright © 2009-2018 PANDORA JEWELLRY OUTLET STORE. All Rights Reserved.