none - valami

From: Ward Striedter <kqardathnr_at_outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 14:18:39 +0000

I am aware valami one of your passwords. Lets get directly to point. Not a single person has compensated me to investigate you. You don't know me and you're most likely wondering why you are getting this mail?

Well, i actually setup a malware on the adult vids (porn material) site and there's more, you visited this web site to experience fun (you know what i mean). While you were watching video clips, your internet browser began working as a Remote Desktop with a key logger which gave me accessibility to your display as well as web camera. immediately after that, my software gathered your entire contacts from your Messenger, FB, as well as e-mailaccount. and then i made a double-screen video. 1st part shows the video you were watching (you have a nice taste rofl), and 2nd part shows the recording of your webcam, yeah it is u.

You got only 2 possibilities. We are going to study these types of possibilities in details:

Very first choice is to neglect this e mail. Then, i am going to send out your video clip to each one of your personal contacts and also consider about the disgrace you will see. or in case you are in a romantic relationship, exactly how it is going to affect?

other alternative is to compensate me $3000. We are going to think of it as a donation. in this instance, i will right away delete your video recording. You can keep on going your daily life like this never took place and you will not hear back again from me.

You will make the payment through Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search for 'how to buy bitcoin' in Google).

BTC address: 1kYM2y3JPmg8dn2cUYoSTdf8Q1hwmPauJ
[case SeNSiTiVe copy & paste it]

if you have been thinking of going to the cops, well, this e-mail can not be traced back to me. I have covered my steps. i am not looking to charge a fee so much, i would like to be paid for. i have a specific pixel within this e mail, and right now i know that you have read through this email. You now have one day in order to make the payment. if i don't receive the BitCoins, i will, no doubt send your video to all of your contacts including members of your family, colleagues, etc. Nonetheless, if i do get paid, i'll destroy the video immediately. if you want proof, reply Yes then i will send out your video to your 12 friends. it's a nonnegotiable offer therefore please do not waste my time and yours by replying to this e-mail.