Re:BST usb flash drive price---Benny from BST

From: Benny <purchasing-manager5_at_kjjfbgdpjk.top>
Date: 20 Nov 2018 15:35:11 +0800

Dear Purchasing Manager,

Nice time for you.

Our honour to hear you're on the market for usb flash drive,we are specialized in this field for 12 years,with good quality and pretty competitive price.

Also we have our own professional designers to meet any of your requriements.

Please check our top selling models price as below:(Nov 15th,2018)
http://10875149.s21i.faiusr.com/2/ABUIABACGAAglOuH3QUo5tml0AEwkgY4tQU!400x400.jpg

S1002 swivel USB2.0 flash drive:

1GB is USD1.43/pc
2GB is USD1.46/pc
4GB is USD1.49/pc
8GB is USD1.52/pc
16GB is USD1.57/pc
32GB is USD2.28/pc

http://10875149.s21i.faiusr.com/2/ABUIABACGAAgtfOH3QUor_mY4QMw8AU4ogQ!400x400.jpg

S1006 card shaped USB2.0 flash drive:(price without logo cost)

1GB is USD1.56/pc
2GB is USD1.58/pc
4GB is USD1.63/pc
8GB is USD1.68/pc
16GB is USD1.72/pc
32GB is USD2.36/pc

Should you have any questions,call me,let's talk details.

Thank you for your time to read my email.
Best Regards,
Benny
Sales manager
Shenzhen Benstartech Electronics Co.,Ltd
Web: www.globalsources.com/benstartech.co     www.benstartech.com
Add: Wanfeng Industrial Park Guangming New District Shenzhen Guangdong China
MP(wechat):(0086)-13543325113
Skype:benstartech