Here's your free guitar theory course

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 23:32:54 +0000

Hi none,

I know there are tons of free resources out there promising to
help you become a better musician and I don't take your trust
lightly. I have something different for you though!

I prepared for you a Free 3-part video series to help you unlock
the treasures found on your fretboard. By the end of the series,
you should have a super healthy and clear understanding of how
the Music DNA can help you master ANY musical concepts. It's much
simpler than you think!

I hope you enjoy (and more importantly learn a TON) from the
first video in the series:

Understanding the Music Theory DNA Worksheet (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/p9ukg5k499cqu2nozn/n2hohvhxn3wdm/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvdW5kZXJzdGFuZGluZ190aGVfZG5hX3dvcmtzaGVldA== )

In the video I will walk you through the top section of the Music
DNA Worksheet which you can download directly from the video
page. I use this every single day and keep finding new ways to
use it regardless of musical genre.

Make sure you download your free worksheet here (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/p9ukg5k499cqu2nozn/lmuehmhvxqkgr/aHR0cHM6Ly9jb252ZXJ0a2l0LnMzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vbGFuZGluZ19wYWdlcy9pbmNlbnRpdmVzLzAwMC8wNzUvMjQ4L29yaWdpbmFsL011c2ljVGhlb3J5RE5BLnBkZj8xNTMzNjEyODQ4 ), it will help you make the most of
the video!

Enjoy the free training!

David

PS: Keep an eye out for your inbox for the second video in the
series coming soon!