Re:Supplier of Valeo/ Manufacturer of checking fixture

From: Alan <purchasing-manager10_at_avmmaix.xyz>
Date: 24 Nov 2018 16:53:01 +0800
Dear  Sir/Ms:

Nice day.
We are the manufacturer of checking-fixture above from China,we can supply the good price and quality.
Experience: over 10 years
Main Products:checking-fixture (Sheet metal checking fixture, interior and exterior checking fixture,assembly checking fixture, etc)
Strength: We have our own in-house technicians, designers and engineers to provide a full range of research and development.
We will try to quote the lowest price for you.

Look forward to your  reply.

Thanks and best regards,

Alan Lee
Foreign Trade Manager

Dongguan Topband Auto TechnologyCO., LTD

Mob:+86 13751207243

Skype:13751207243

Wechat:qq1789221330

Fax:+86 0769-85780906

E-mail: alan@top-band.com

Web: www.top-band.com

Add: JingHe road,YangWu,DaLingShan Town,DongGuan City,CHINA