It's time to play outside

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 20:11:06 +0000

Hello none,

I don't know about you, but it's been a toasty 25 degrees
Fahrenheit with some occasional snow out here in Colorado, and
that means it's the perfect time to be outside!

By that, I mean inside a nice warm house and getting creative
with your guitar. It's too cold out there.

If you're feeling caught up and bland in all your normal scales
and modes-- and you need a little spice in your routine to keep
your playing hot-- try playing outside of them! I'm going to show
you a way to both FIND and PLAY the "outside" notes of any mode
in a fun way that will still sound musically "acceptable" and
challenge your ear.

BUNDLE UP AND CLICK HERE ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/e5udoqdellt7h2o5xn/x0hph6hkglez2/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9jU1Vua2h6LUZJTQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/e5udoqdellt7h2o5xn/68ueh8hxqdlwr/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9jU1Vua2h6LUZJTQ== )

PS: I don't have any spare winter clothes to offer, but I do have
THESE RESOURCES ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/e5udoqdellt7h2o5xn/grinh5hgvkmn4/aHR0cHM6Ly9jb252ZXJ0a2l0LnMzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vbGFuZGluZ19wYWdlcy9pbmNlbnRpdmVzLzAwMC80NDgvMzI1L29yaWdpbmFsL1BsYXlpbmdPdXRzaWRlLnppcD8xNTQyNTAyNDE1 ) to help you get
outside.

Practice Well (and stay warm)!