Write your own licks!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 20:04:04 +0000

Hi none!

There are a TON of great
licks/riffs/solos/jams/jellies/whatever-you-want-to-call-them out
there and they can all serve as great learning or inspirational
tools for us as musicians (Here's a good way to approach learning
those pre-constructed riffs, if you haven't seen it (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/75ugpeg6zzs8hm78ko/g3hnh5hrenqr3/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS80YnBhSVVXTlI0bw== )). BUT... that's not what I want to
talk about today.

The key to what I'm teaching is something you've probably heard a
hundred+ times before (unless you skip that part of my videos
now), which is that YOU are the musician, not the guitar, and you
have your own unique musical fingerprint that nobody else can
touch. Becoming comfortable with your own musical DNA is how your
music and playing will reach entirely new levels.

That's what today is about. Not learning copy-paste riffs (as fun
as those can be), but instead tapping into your own musical
potential to create something that NOBODY has heard before!

PLAY YOUR OWN WAY ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/75ugpeg6zzs8hm78ko/38uphkh0qrp03/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9EeHBtZVJfUEtrdw== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/75ugpeg6zzs8hm78ko/nziohvhmng7mv/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9EeHBtZVJfUEtrdw== )

PS: The backing track and material to help get those creative
juices flowing are RIGHT HERE. ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/75ugpeg6zzs8hm78ko/r9f8hoh4q764x/aHR0cHM6Ly9jb252ZXJ0a2l0LnMzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vbGFuZGluZ19wYWdlcy9pbmNlbnRpdmVzLzAwMC80NDgvMzIzL29yaWdpbmFsL0hvd19Ub19DcmVhdGVfTmV3X0xpY2tzX1dpdGhfVGhpc19TaW1wbGVfSWRlYS56aXA_MTU0MjUwMjQwNQ== )

Practice Well!