Ew, why are these chords sticky...?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 20:03:58 +0000

none,

Anybody with or around children probably relates to the subject
line too well...

The nice thing about today's lesson is that we don't need to know
what the sticky is, but instead WHAT is sticky.

I'm talking about a method for exploring and finding chords
within scale shapes. The best part is that this method does not
require any kind of advanced music theory-- just an ear and some
scale shapes that I will give you. We're going to be selecting
"sticky" intervals within these shapes to create chords, and some
of these results will sound amazing.

In addition to coming away with some new chords (and one of my
personal favorites that I discovered doing this) it will also
strengthen your ear and familiarize you with the sound of
different intervals, which is a great thing by itself!

YOU MIGHT WANT TO WASH YOUR HANDS ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc6h3qrpx/x0hph6ho2d7w5/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS8yWlBNcUozNGRIOA== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc6h3qrpx/68ueh8hzr627m/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS8yWlBNcUozNGRIOA== )

PS: If you need those scale shapes to explore, they're RIGHT
HERE. ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc6h3qrpx/2zi2hoh690o2q/aHR0cHM6Ly9jb252ZXJ0a2l0LnMzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vbGFuZGluZ19wYWdlcy9pbmNlbnRpdmVzLzAwMC80NDgvMzI0L29yaWdpbmFsL1N0aWNreUNob3Jkcy5wZGY_MTU0MjUwMjM4OQ== )

Explore Well!