Video 3 - The two most important scales

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 18:19:29 +0000

Hi none,

First of all, amazing comments on the first two videos. Thank
you!

It's so exciting to see so many of you really taking this info to
heart, already taking action and finding new ways to apply the
Music DNA diagram in their musical journey.

Today I have an awesome video showing you exactly how the Music
DNA diagram unlocks new ways of thinking of scales and how easy
everything becomes. I also have a little tease-preview of what is
coming tomorrow.

One of the biggest frustrations I've had when I was trying to
figure out how to play and use those complicated alphabets we
talked about in the previous video was due to the lack of
visualizing them through the DNA diagram. This prevented me to
see the obvious connections between all those patterns.

It isn’t that tricky at all. I'll show you exactly what I mean in
today's video. Light bulbs are going to turn on!

Watch the video right here: The Two Most Important Scales (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc2u5kvlp/z2hghnhk3wzd5/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvdGhlX3R3b19tb3N0X2ltcG9ydGFudF9zY2FsZXM= )

Now, here is the big news & a tease:

I hope you have been enjoying the three big training videos and
the response has been absolutely overwhelming.

Tomorrow morning enrollment and an invitation to join my #1
program Guitar Infusion will be going live for a very limited
time and for a very limited amount of people.

Open enrollment for the Guitar Infusion curriculum only happens a
few times a year and every time the response is through the roof.

Guitar Infusion will literally tale you step-by-step to finally
understand and most importantly apply music theory concepts.

There are 400+ graduates of Guitar Infusion all over the world
who have learned how to finally implement all those hard to
understand music concepts in a super simple way.

Will you be the next one to take action?

-D

PS: In case you missed bookmarking the three videos (they are
staying up for a limited time), here are the links:

VIDEO #1: Understanding the Music Theory DNA Worksheet (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc2u5kvlp/drieh0ho0rq30/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvdW5kZXJzdGFuZGluZ190aGVfZG5hX3dvcmtzaGVldA== )

VIDEO #2: The Music Alphabet Concept (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc2u5kvlp/opfkhqh6rxq6r/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvbXVzaWNhbF9hbHBoYWJldF9jb25jZXB0 )

VIDEO #3 (this one): The Two Most Important Scales (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc2u5kvlp/ketmh6h5lmp9z/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvdGhlX3R3b19tb3N0X2ltcG9ydGFudF9zY2FsZXM= )

PPS: Keep an eye for tomorrow's email. The is a very time
sensitive offer and I don't want you to miss it!