Guitar Infusion course is open

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 18:19:14 +0000

Hello none,

Today is the day (as promised)! I just opened up Guitar Infusion
registration and have all the details you have been waiting for.

Guitar Infusion is the exact system I have used and perfected in
my 25+ years of teaching guitar to fully understand how to
implement music theory in your playing and become a complete
guitar player. No confusion. No ambiguity. Complete hand holding.
Telling you EXACTLY what to do, walking you through the entire
process in this 22 hour full guitar curriculum.

And, it's completely RISK FREE if you sign up today with a 30-day
no questions asked money back warranty!

I can’t wait to help you grow as a guitar player.

Interested?

Here are all the details and next steps (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kka6uke6wr/8ghqhohxp0m6k/aHR0cDovL2RmbDQudXMvZ28vMjAwNjQvUDJna21DLzE1MDEwODgwMzk_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1 )

The above link is super time sensitive for a few reasons:

#1: I love rewarding action takers.

#2: There is an awesome limited time bonus you will definitely
want to take advantage of.
#3: The program is only open for a limited time.

Definitely check it out TODAY

David

PS: I want you to watch the enrollment video (linked up above) to
make sure this is right for you, but for those who can't wait
another second here's the "Guitar Infusion Course Signup (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kka6uke6wr/lmuehmhzv08mq/aHR0cDovL2RmbDQudXMvZ28vMjAwNjQvUDJna21DLzE0OTk2Mjc4MTc_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1 )" if you are ready to roll and know
you want to get in and don't want to watch the video ;)