Am I the only one with questions?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 18:14:44 +0000

Today I'm going to break my vow of sending short emails. It's a
long one, but trust me - it's worth reading!

As you know (You do know...right?!), we are right in the middle
of the release of the Guitar Infusion curriculum for a limited
time and I want to make sure you are well-informed about the
course because:

#1: The payoff to going through the curriculum is going to be
HUGE.

#2: Guitar Infusion is NOT for everyone and I want to make sure
you know what to expect.
#3: Enrollment is closing super soon, in fact Saturday at 11:59
MST

If you want to skip the reading, watch the video (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/0vur47rg99hgu93rd2/6qheh8hd58zmo/aHR0cDovL2RmbDQudXMvZ28vMjAwNjQvUDJna21DLzE1MDEwODkyMTQ_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1 ) below and see what it's all about!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/0vur47rg99hgu93rd2/k0umh6h350rkm/aHR0cDovL2RmbDQudXMvZ28vMjAwNjQvUDJna21DLzE1MDEwODkyMTQ_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1 )

Question #1: Is Guitar Infusion right for me? Will it “work” for
me?

OK, so everyone is a little different and of course I can’t
guarantee that you will end up getting a call from Steve Vai to
join his band, but I can give you the EXACT steps I have taught
to hundreds of players across the world. These exact steps have
led many players to reach a professional level of musical
ability.

That being said, the course is perfect for you if:

If you have a real interest in finally fully understanding how
music theory works in a very practical way and want to become a
more complete player (there is more than Blues licks!)

If you teach guitar on the side and want to step up your teaching
level to increase your prices and cater to more students who
thirst for this music theory knowledge.

If you are currently a working guitarist that feels limited in
the types of gigs you are called for due to a lack of knowledge
of certain theory concepts.

If you want to set yourself apart from the masses and develop
your own voice on the instrument regardless of genre, age or
gear.

The key “requirement” is definitely having a drive and thirst to
learn. Guitar Infusion is not a complicated course, but it
requires students to do the work and be serious about the
learning experience.

The course is definitely NOT for you if:

This is not a course for complete beginners. If you just got your
first guitar a few weeks ago and are not yet sure you want to
dedicate time to learn all this stuff. Absolutely nothing wrong
with not wanting to dive deeper, but I just want you to know what
the course is about.

Guitar Infusion is not your course If you are expecting
“overnight results” with “very little work involved”. The course
is by no means difficult to follow or reserved to Music PHDs, but
it will require some time and a little bit effort to go through.
The payoff is extremely gratifying though!! This is not a "become
a guitar hero in 7 days" scheme. I give you the EXACT steps to
becoming a complete guitarist and tell you what to do, but only
you can actually do the work. Guitar Infusion involves practice
and doing work (that being said, I can take tons of time off your
learning curve which is another benefit of the course).

Also, if you “know all of the modes and can figure this out on
your own” this might not be for you. Most likely I will be
sharing with you in the curriculum things you already know AND
things you probably don’t do. But, this is the secret sauce, it
is all put together as a system for you to go at it step-by-step.
If you come in with the attitude that you know everything and are
looking for some kind of magic fairy dust, this is not your
course!

Question #2: What exactly do I get with the course?

I'm glad you asked! :)

As soon as you purchase, you will get immediate access (via user
name and password) to the entire Guitar Infusion program

-Lifetime access and login 24/7 (it is all digital so you can
login to access the content anytime and anywhere you have an
internet connection)

-Content is available in streamable HD video format, MP3
downloads (for all the backing tracks) and Guitar Pro and PDF
format (for the charts and tablatures)

You get instant access to:

- Over 22 hours of step-by-step video lessons organized into four
main sections

- Dozens of high quality backing tracks to apply what you will
learn

- Unlimited lifetime updates

- Private Facebook study group

Question #3: Is Guitar Infusion really step-by-step?

Yes! Literally, the course is step-by-step as in: “Do this, then
do this, then do this, etc.” The amount of concepts you will
learn in this curriculum is massive, but not overwhelming if
taken one baby step at a time. I broke down the full curriculum
into simple to digest bite-size lessons that will take you all
the way through the course. Although this is a self-paced course,
I don't encourage you to binge watch everything at once. The best
way to truly get the most out of Guitar Infusion is to study one
lesson per week. This gives you enough time to digest and
incorporate everything we cover into your playing.

Question #4: Do you answer questions I might have about a
particular lesson?

Yes! Underneath each lesson you will find a comment section. Just
ask your question, and I will get back to you with an answer! If
you are on Facebook you also get access to the private Facebook
study group in which you and all Guitar Infusion students can ask
questions and share their progress.

Question #5: David, what if I buy and want a refund? What’s the
policy?

Guitar Infusion comes with a 30-day 100% money back guarantee.
I'm so confident in the program that you will get every penny
back within 30 days of signing up.

Question #6: Ok, I'm in! I don’t want to miss out before
enrollment closes, how do I sign up?

That's awesome!

A. If you want to watch the video (or watch it again) where I go
into even more depth about the program, sweet, click here to
check it out ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/0vur47rg99hgu93rd2/2zi2hohe8p6kn/aHR0cDovL2RmbDQudXMvZ28vMjAwNjQvUDJna21DLzE1MDEwODgwMzk_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1 )

(and registration links appear about 5 minutes into the video)

B. Or if you don't want to watch the video but you want the
program recapped on a nice, pretty little page, Guitar Infusion
Course Signup ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/0vur47rg99hgu93rd2/gwfnh5hkl8r4g/aHR0cDovL2RmbDQudXMvZ28vMjAwNjQvUDJna21DLzE0OTk2Mjc4MTc_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1 )

Whew, I told you this was a long email! that about wraps it up.
Can't wait to see you inside!

David

PS: Saturday at 11:59 PM MST enrollment to Guitar Infusion will
be closing (no joke, it really will close!).