Could this be why you're not improving?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:05:48 +0000

Hello none,

It's Monday. We're all tired, missing our weekend, and just
bracing for the rest of the week. Hopefully you've had your first
coffee already (or 10) and you're already up and going well.

I don't know about you, but part of my routine involves pulling
out and using my phone. Checking texts, the news, watching GREAT
educational guitar videos... all part of the daily ritual. But
what if that routine is really just a roadblock to creativity?

I know I've had days that just felt totally wasted on the
computer or on my phone, and looking back, there were so many
opportunities for practice and creative ideas to come out and
grow. But something stopped that from happening...

I want to talk about that habit today, why I think it happens,
and how we can not only put the distraction away, but also USE it
to help further our creativity.

DON'T PUT DOWN THE PHONE YET ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc6h3kqvv/8kuqhohnge3n3/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9LY0RCQkN3YVhVRQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc6h3kqvv/v0i3hrhrn24r4/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9LY0RCQkN3YVhVRQ== )

PS: No resources for today's lesson. Just get out there-- off of
here-- and get inspired!

Practice Well!