Is your Blues tasty enough?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 20:02:36 +0000

none,

Does an Em pentatonic go well with Paprika?

Who knows... questions for another day.

Today, I'd like to look at more ways to break out of boring blues
and move into spicy blues. We're going to do this by looking at
different scale shapes that will enable us to think differently
than the good ol' minor pentatonic by itself. It's sometimes
surprising how a simple restructuring of the same notes can allow
us to create entirely different pieces Then adding some notes for
spice...? Well... you'll have to try for yourself!

ADD 2 TABLESPOONS OF 7s AND MIX WITH 400 LBS OF TUBESCREAMERCLICK
HERE TO WATCH THE FREE LESSON! ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/gkuo78oqvvu5hkqz7v/wnh2hgh66972r/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9wYUREQ2dJOWNCVQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/gkuo78oqvvu5hkqz7v/r8u8hohzz9dlq/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9wYUREQ2dJOWNCVQ== )

PS: If you need a recipe to follow, CLICK HERE. (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/gkuo78oqvvu5hkqz7v/v0i3hrhrr209o/aHR0cHM6Ly9jb252ZXJ0a2l0LnMzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vbGFuZGluZ19wYWdlcy9pbmNlbnRpdmVzLzAwMC80NDkvODUxL29yaWdpbmFsL0JsdWVTcGljZS56aXA_MTU0NDMxNTgxOQ== )

Practice Well! (And let me know if the pentatonic does go well
with Paprika...)