your baggage status update: AHL BUDU211881

From: bagtracker <bagtracker_at_easyjet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 16:02:02 +0000

view in browser<https://easyjet.baggagesolutions.biz/abdt/ext/ShowMessage.aspx?u=177607&n=AHLBUDU211881&q=683476&x=636803136610000000&c=lnaJRqjVdKDsD0wPrGTCjdSdK7IwAUhLltGPud7aoMQ&s=P+Cm6JRg+hRJ725xa4Jj37y3VcrYfEySB1X/uo3mU7E>easyJet.com<http://www.easyjet.com/en/>

[cid:image004]

[Europe by easyJet]<http://www.easyjet.com/en/>

[cid:image006]

[cid:image007]

[cid:image008]

[cid:image009]

Dear Customer

We're very sorry that your baggage has been delayed. We'll do everything we can to return your baggage to you as quickly as possible and we'll keep you up to date every step of the way.

What happens next?
We'll send you regular updates via SMS and email so you can follow your bags progress. If you don't have regular access to your email, you can receive updates online by going to http://www.worldtracer.aero/filedsp/u2.htm or by calling the airport; their contact details are located at the bottom of this email.

If you have more than one bag delayed, you may receive different messages for each bag if they are not on the same Delayed Bag Report. We'll make it clear which item we're referring to when we contact you.

Here is your reference number and baggage details:
Your AHL Reference: BUDU211881
Item No Description
1. Patterned upright case with wheels/rollers and retractable handles (soft material)

What if I need some essential items whilst I'm waiting for my baggage?
If we can't get your bag back to you within 24 hours on your outbound flight, we understand that you may need to buy some essential items such as toiletries and items of basic clothing.

We'll reimburse up to £25 per person, per day, for a duration of up to three days (or £75 per person maximum) for essential items. In order for you to claim the money back, please ensure you keep all receipts and submit them online to our Baggage Claims Department within 21 days. Please note, this is not applicable on your return flight home.

We are always looking for feedback...
Once you baggage has been returned to you, we would very much appreciate your feedback on the process. You can do this by going to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/easyjetbaggage.

Baggage Services Contact Details:
Airport: Liszt Ferenc International Airport - BUD
Ground Handler: Menzies Aviation
Phone No: +36 1 296 8315 or +36 1 296 8399

You can also call our Customer Services team on:
+44 330 365 00 70

This email address is not monitored; please contact our Ground Crew agents at the number provided if you need further information.

For more information on our Bag Tracker service, please visit www.easyjet.com<http://www.easyjet.com>

In addition to receiving email updates, you can also track your baggage movements online.

easyJet Airline Company Limited, registered in England with registered number: 3034606
Subsidiary of easyJet Plc, registered in England with registered number: 3959649
Registered Office: Hangar 89, London Luton Airport, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 9PF.

[cid:image010]

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any use, copying or disclosure of the contents of either is unauthorised unless expressly permitted. Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender unless expressly stated as to be those of easyJet. Virus checking of emails and attachments is the responsibility of the recipient. easyJet Airline Company Limited Registered in England with Registered number: 3034606 Subsidiary of easyJet Plc Registered in England with registered number: 3959649 Registered Office: Hangar 89, London Luton Airport, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 9PF Click here to report this email as spam.

ATT00001.gif
(image/gif attachment: ATT00001.gif)

ATT00002.gif
(image/gif attachment: ATT00002.gif)