The lazy way to play faster...

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 00:02:16 +0000

Hey none,

I think it's U2's The Edge who's famous for saying that "notes
are expensive".

I don't know where he's been shopping for them, but I think he
might need recommendations for a new store...

Today's lesson is on economy picking, and-- contrary to the
name-- it's not in danger of any kind of recession or bubble.
It's here to save you money I mean, wrist pain... It's the most
EFFICIENT way to get out a lot of notes cleanly. I've done a few
lessons on the topic before, but I think it's a great technique
that can benefit everyone, so we're getting into it again to help
improve those chops!

SPEND MUSICAL NOTES, NOT BANK NOTES ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kkagh30eo2/3ohphkhl6z30l/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9IMVFIcFJNUHFTOA==
)

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kkagh30eo2/n4uohvhpwrvmp/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9IMVFIcFJNUHFTOA== )

PS: The numbers for this CAN BE FOUND HERE. (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kkagh30eo2/rki8hohr9xm4g/aHR0cHM6Ly9jb252ZXJ0a2l0LnMzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vbGFuZGluZ19wYWdlcy9pbmNlbnRpdmVzLzAwMC80NDkvODUwL29yaWdpbmFsL0Vjb25vbXlQaWNrLnppcD8xNTQ0MzE1NzAy )

Practice Well!