Something special from David Wallimann this Christmas!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 18:24:24 +0000

Hi none,

In today's email I want to answer one of the most frequent
questions (complaints?) I have received in 2018:

Why do you do time sensitive offers?!?

That's a fair question and I do realize that only allowing
students to purchase a course for a limited period of time can be
frustrating and sound shady. So why do it? The answer might
surprise you, but the main reason is that I genuinely care about
your musical growth. :)

Here's the deal, when a student enrolls in a course not only does
he/she get instant access to the full curriculum, but also full
personalized support directly from the yours truly via the course
comment section. I care so much about students that I limit
registrations to make absolutely sure I can personally answer
each and everyone in a timely manner.

With that being said, many 2018 students have now graduated from
two of my most popular courses. the "time sensitive" Guitar
Infusion which is one of the biggest course I have to offer.
So... I decided to re-open Guitar Infusion for the holidays.

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/r8uomdoe99u9ue567v/g3hnh5h5rpkqx/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvY2hyaXN0bWFzaW5mdXNpb24= )

Guitar Infusion is the exact system I have used and perfected in
my 25+ years of teaching guitar to fully understand how to
implement music theory in your playing and become a complete
guitar player. No confusion. No ambiguity. Complete hand holding.
Telling you EXACTLY what to do, walking you through the entire
process in this 22 hour full guitar curriculum.

And, it's completely RISK FREE if you sign up today with a 30-day
no questions asked money back warranty!

I can’t wait to help you grow as a guitar player.

Interested?

HERE ARE ALL THE DETAILS AND THE NEXT STEPS (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/r8uomdoe99u9ue567v/92uzhnhm09l5n/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvY2hyaXN0bWFzaW5mdXNpb24= )

The above link is super time sensitive for a few reasons:

#1: I love rewarding action takers.

#2: There is an awesome limited time bonus you will definitely
want to take advantage of.
#3: The program is only open for a limited time.

Definitely check it out TODAY

David