You're invited to the Guitar Infusion private tour!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 18:21:12 +0000

Hello none,

Ok, I know this is the 4th email you are receiving this week
about the relaunch of Guitar Infusion for Christmas but... I
don't want anyone to miss out. If you have enjoyed any of my
Youtube lessons, you are going to LOVE Guitar Infusion. I just
filmed a video for you all showing you exactly what you get when
you sign up. If you have any questions after watching the video,
don't hesitate to reply to this email with any questions you
have.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH TAKE THE FREE VIDEO TOUR! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmumudkw4n/dpheh0h9ogdkd/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvdG91cg== )

As soon as you purchase Guitar Infusion, you get instant
unlimited access to the following:

- Over 22 hours of step-by-step video lessons organized into four
main sections

- Dozens of high quality backing tracks to apply what you will
learn

- Unlimited lifetime updates

- Private Facebook study group

- Free access to all Guitar Infusion live webinars

- Full 30-day no questions asked money back warranty

You can checkout the registration information right here: Guitar
Infusion Course Signup ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmumudkw4n/75u7h8h267d8q/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvY2hyaXN0bWFzaW5mdXNpb24= )

See you in the course!

David

PS: If you no longer want to receive emails about the Guitar
Infusion course, click here to stop receiving emails about it (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmumudkw4n/z4iz6wn7anh2kv576/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvZW1haWxz )!